Google Apps Script is published by O'Reilly Media in March 2014. This book has 216 pages in English, ISBN-13 9781491946183.
Apps Script is handy for automating Google Apps tasks, but it also serves as a complete application platform. With this book, you’ll learn how to build, store, run, and share data-driven web apps right on Google Drive. You’ll have access to complete code and working examples that show you how everything fits together.
- Build an interactive Web App UI that runs on most web and mobile browsers
- Create a sample product catalog that displays custom data from a spreadsheet
- Develop an application to generate web forms from templates
- Use Apps Script to build a simple web-based database application
- Design a document workflow builder that users can quickly customize
- Create a Google form that lets you select and send email responses
- Debug your code and keep track of script problems after deployment