Web Development with Node and Express is published by O'Reilly Media in July 2014. This book has 330 pages in English, ISBN-13 9781491949306.
- Create webpage templating system for rendering dynamic data
- Dive into request and response objects, middleware, and URL routing
- Simulate a production environment for testing and development
- Focus on persistence with document databases, particularly MongoDB
- Make your resources available to other programs with RESTful APIs
- Build secure apps with authentication, authorization, and HTTPS
- Integrate with social media, geolocation, and other third-party services
- Implement a plan for launching and maintaining your app
- Learn critical debugging skills
This book covers Express 4.0.