(MCTS) Microsoft BizTalk Server (70-595) Certification and Assessment Guide is published by Packt Publishing in March 2014. This book has 570 pages in English, ISBN-13 9781782172109.
Microsoft BizTalk Server is an integration and connectivity server solution that enables organizations to easily connect disparate systems.
Developing Business Process and Integration Solutions by Using Microsoft BizTalk Server 2010 (70-595) is the certification exam for professionals who need to integrate multiple disparate systems, applications, and data, as well as automate business processes using BizTalk Server. The Microsoft Partner Network BizTalk Technical Competency Assessment for Application Integration is part of the requirements for individuals employed at partners seeking the Silver or Gold Application Integration competency.
Microsoft BizTalk Server (70-595) Certification and Assessment Guide: Second Edition will show you how to prepare for and pass the Microsoft BizTalk Server 2010 (70-595) exam and become a Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) in Microsoft BizTalk Server 2010. This book will also help you if you are a Microsoft partner wanting to achieve the Silver or Gold Application Integration competency requirements.
What you will learn from this book
- Understand the core architecture of BizTalk, including publish/subscribe, context and content-based routing, receive and send ports, and other administrative artifacts
- Create rich and useful schemas with restrictions and reusable types
- Create maps and apply logic such as conditional mapping, looping, scripting and external assemblies, and other map and functoid logic
- Create orchestrations and work with messages, scopes, transactions, binding, correlation, and other shapes and processing logic
- Handle exceptions in messaging and orchestration scenarios and recover from them using catch, compensation, and failed message routing
- Perform administrative tasks such as installing, configuring, tuning, deploying, maintaining, and troubleshooting BizTalk Server 2010 groups and solutions
- Work with web services and WCF, expose and consume services, and apply custom configurations and behaviours
- Use the additional features in BizTalk, such as Business Rules Engine (BRE), EDI, RFID, and Business Activity Monitoring (BAM)
- Create and run BizTalk Server virtual machines in the Windows Azure infrastructure as a service environment
A hands-on certification guide with practical examples and sample questions and answers to help BizTalk developers pass the Microsoft BizTalk Server 2010 (70-595) exam.
Who this book is for
If you are an intermediate level BizTalk developer who wants to pass the Microsoft BizTalk Server 2010 (70-595) exam, then this book is for you. A working knowledge of fundamental BizTalk concepts around the core messaging engine and building business processes using orchestrations is assumed but not required. In addition, core knowledge of Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) and a basic understanding of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) is recommended.