Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 Marketing Automation is published by Packt Publishing in April 2014. This book has 128 pages in English, ISBN-13 9781782177227.
This practical guide offers you a clear business perspective of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 and helps to make your marketing efforts more profitable. The book is organized into six chapters with the intent of helping you become an effective marketer. Beginning with an introduction to marketing concepts in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013, you will learn about marketing lead funnel and the concept of targeted and customer-centric marketing lists.
You will be able to plan, create, and execute marketing campaigns in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013. You will then move on to capturing and managing the campaign responses to measure the campaign performance. You will use CRM analytics and dashboards to manage your marketing goals. Finally, you will learn to enhance the capabilities of your campaign using third-party tools. In short, you will be guided in every phase of your marketing efforts.
What you will learn from this book
- Implement basic marketing concepts such as lead funnel and close loop marketing
- Create and manage targeted marketing lists tailored towards your audience
- Plan, create, and execute your marketing campaign
- Capture the campaign response of your marketing campaign
- Measure the performance of your marketing campaign
- Understand the marketing analytics reports and dashboards
- Enhance out-of-box CRM marketing capabilities with marketplace solutions
An easy-to-follow guide with step-by-step examples on implementing your marketing plan using Dynamics CRM 2013 and other marketplace solutions such as Click Dimensions and Core Motives.
Who this book is for
If you are a marketing manager, business analyst, or a CRM functional expert who wants to leverage Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 to create effective marketing strategies and run efficient campaigns, this book is for you. The book provides several step-by-step, hands-on examples for beginners to learn marketing concepts, and exercises to create advanced marketing strategies for experts. There are no specific prerequisites but an awareness of basic marketing and CRM concepts will be useful.