Backbone.js Blueprints is published by Packt Publishing in May 2014. This book has 256 pages in English, ISBN-13 9781783286997.
What you will learn from this book
- Discover seven different ways to create your own frontend Backbone.js applications
- Create complex interfaces while keeping the code adaptable through Backbone Views
- Control your applications’ screens with simplicity through a Backbone router
- Utilize Marionette and Chaplin, the Backbone extension frameworks
- Build a Node.js server to manage the models your frontend application sends to it and requests from it
- Work with templates that manage the heavy lifting of your view
- Precompile your view for extra efficiency
- Use Backbone extension libraries to create effective applications with less coding
This book is an easy-to-follow guide which is full of examples that will take you through building seven very different web applications with Backbone. The code is broken down into manageable bites and then thoroughly explained.
Who this book is for