Customer Success with Microsoft Dynamics Sure Step is published by Packt Publishing in January 2014. This book has 380 pages in English, ISBN-13 9781849687027.
Sure Step is a full lifecycle methodology to help you envision and deliver your Microsoft Dynamics solutions portfolio. Maximize your Microsoft Dynamics investments and increase your efficiency to select, sell, deliver, operate, and support your solution.
“Customer Success with Microsft Dynamics Sure Step” explains the architecture and content elements of the Sure Step methodology, enabling you to successfully envision and deliver your Microsoft Dynamics AX, CRM, GP, NAV, and SL solutions. Learn solution selling techniques and implementation lessons to successfully engage with and foster customers for life.
This book provides detailed coverage showing you how to use the methodology to successfully deliver Microsoft Dynamics solutions for your business. It explains the architecture and content elements that enable you to successfully envision and deliver your Microsoft Dynamics AX, CRM, GP, NAV, and SL solutions. As a solution provider, you will also learn solution selling techniques, and as a customer, you will learn how the methodology can help you select the right solution.
“Customer Success with Microsft Dynamics Sure Step” begins with a focus on envisioning the Microsoft Dynamics solution for the customer. It then describes how to deliver the promised solution in a timely, high-quality manner. Learn how the customer and solution provider work together to select the right solution to meet the organization’s needs. Learn how Sure Step helps improve the overall quality of your Microsoft Dynamics solution, including coverage of proactive and post go-live optimization offerings and a thorough explanation of how to upgrade your Dynamics solutions to the latest release of the products. Understand the essence of Dynamics projects and how to successfully deliver these business solutions, in addition to getting to grips with the project and change management disciplines and processes. You will also get guidance on adopting Sure Step if you are looking to develop a consistent set of processes in your organization.
If you are an experienced practitioner but new to the Microsoft Dynamics space, or just getting into ERP/CRM solutions, “Customer Success with Microsft Dynamics Sure Step” will arm you with resources to deliver business solutions that meet or exceed the expectations of your customers.
What you will learn from this book
- Discover how the methodology supports your buy cycle as you progress through your needs assessment, alternatives assessment, and risk assessment stages
- Examine the different options for solution delivery, and choose from waterfall and agile approaches
- Acquire insights on how you can proactively optimize the solution during implementation, as well as continue to maintain the health of your solution in production
- Determine the right approach and tools available to upgrade your solutions to the current product releases
- Learn how to align Sure Step with other key Microsoft Dynamics R&D tools such as Lifecycle Services
“Customer Success with Microsft Dynamics Sure Step” is a focused tutorial of Microsoft Dynamics solution envisioning and delivery, rather than a step-by-step guide into project management. It will equip you with the tactics required to plan, align, and orchestrate your solution selling activities, as well as help you to be efficient, proactive, goal driven, and flexible in your Microsoft Dynamics engagements.
Who this book is for
If you are involved in one or more of the roles stated below, then this book is for you:
- If you are a Project Manager, Engagement Manager, Solution Architect, or Consultant involved in delivering Microsoft Dynamics solutions, this book will teach you how you can improve the quality of your implementation with a consistent, repeatable process.
- If you are a Customer Project Manager, Subject Matter Expert, Key User, or End User involved in selecting the right business solution for your organization and delivering the Microsoft Dynamics solution, this book will help you determine how the method facilitates the delivery of a solution that is aligned to your vision.
- If you are a Sales Executive, Services Sales Executive, Technical Sales Specialist, Pre-Sales Consultant, or Engagement Manager involved in the sales of Microsoft Dynamics solutions, this book will help you to understand how you can accelerate your sales cycle and bring it to a close.
- If you are the Customer Decision Maker, CxO, Buyer, or Project Manager who participates in the selection process for your business solution needs, this book will show you how to determine how this process can help your due diligence exercise and set the stage for a quality implementation of the solution.
- If you are a Change Management expert, this book will enable you to learn how you can help the customer manage organizational change during the business solution delivery process, and/or help solution providers adopt a process for selling and delivering solutions.