Prototyping Essentials with Axure is published by Packt Publishing in May 2014. This book has 522 pages in English, ISBN-13 9781849698320.
Designing the user experience has never been more exciting, while prototyping it has never been more challenging. Whether you are an individual practitioner or a member of a UX team, a consultant, or an in-houseUX resource, this book will teach you how to plan, construct, and document top-quality, device/OS-agnostic artifacts and deliverables such as task and user flows, persona briefs, wireframes, prototypes, and specifi cations with Axure 7, the leading UX industry design tool.
Axure 7 is used worldwide by tens of thousands of UX professionals, business analysts, and product managers in global corporations, governments, large institutions, leading interactive agencies, and consultancies.
Prototyping Essentials with Axure Second Edition is a detailed, practical primer on Axure 7.0 and is a complete rewrite of the previous edition due to the numerous new features in Axure 7.0. Demand for skilled Axure professionals is high and familiarity with Axure is an expected prerequisite skill for UX designers worldwide.
What you will learn from this book
- Plan and construct compelling interactive prototypes that impress and excite decision-makers, stakeholders, and users
- Quickly simulate complex interactions for Web and mobile without programming knowledge. If you can program, the sky is the limit
- Acquire effective time-saving methods to construct annotated wireframes, interactive prototypes, and UX specifi cations
- Follow the iterative, collaborative process of UX prototyping as an individual designer or member of a team
- Keep UX on schedule and budget through planning, effort estimation and risk assessment
- Maximize your investment in Axure 7, the leading UX tool, with this comprehensive coverage of workflow and features
A hands-on guide filled with practical examples to device/OS independent User Experience Strategy with Axure 7.
Who this book is for
If you are a UX practitioner, a business analyst involved UX projects, or a product manager involved in UX projects, this book is for you. Consultants or in-house staff who work for agencies or individual practitioners will also benefit from this book. Familiarity with Axure will help but is not mandatory.