Yoga Basics for Men: An Intro to Man Flow Yoga: All of the physical benefits, and none of the frills. Improve your physical fitness, reduce your risk of injury, and feel better overall is published by Amazon Digital Services in October 2014. This book has 123 pages in English, ISBN-13 .
Yoga Basics for Men is the man’s introduction to the physical workout of yoga. This is THE yoga guide for men who want an effective, full-body workout that improves overall endurance, core strength, body control, and flexibility, who aren’t interested in changing their lifestyle, listening to an instructor telling them to open their mind, or connecting with the universe while they work out.
This eBook will help you accomplish your physical fitness goals, whether that’s playing at the competitive level of sports, working out on a recreational level, or simply going throughout your day without physical pain. Improve your physical fitness, reduce your risk of injury, and feel better. Here are some specific benefits that you can expect to experience by incorporating Yoga Basics for Men, by Man Flow™ Yoga, into your workout routine:
1) Endurance – make it through your whole workout with fewer breaks, play harder in the last few minutes of the fourth quarter, and have more overall energy.
2) Body control – become aware of every muscle in your body, facilitate a better connection between the muscular and skeletal systems and the brain that controls them, and make your body as efficient as possible.
3) Balance – develop balance by learning to actively engage your muscles and improve your ability to respond to perturbations or unbalanced situations.
4) Core strength – learn to properly engage your core and strengthen the main source of power and stability in your body, while improving your posture and taking pressure off of your lower back to improve spinal health.
5) Flexibility – reduced risk of injury, reduced recovery time, and more range of motion to increase your overall strength and power.
Some other benefits:
– Increase blood flow
– Alleviate anxiety and depression
– Boost metabolism
Many people are also turning to yoga as a form of physical therapy or physical fitness to prevent or reduce injuries. Here is a list of common physical ailments whose side effects can be reduced or altogether eliminated by Yoga Basics for Men, by Man Flow™ Yoga:
– Lower back pain
– Shoulder/neck pain/tightness
– Rotator cuff/shoulder issues
– Muscle cramps
– Weak ankles (reduce the risk of ankle sprains)
– Unstable knees (help MCL, ACL, or subluxation of the knee)
– Carpal tunnel syndrome
– Disc herniation
– SI instability
– And many more…
This eBook includes:
1) Physical Benefits – explains the physical benefits that you can expect to experience through incorporating Yoga Basics for Men, by Man Flow™ Yoga, into your workout routine.
2) Key Concepts – Learn the key concepts necessary to safely and effectively do yoga.
3) Exercise Guide – Learn the proper technique for 32 hand-selected exercises (poses) which will help you reap the physical benefits of yoga. This section also includes the target area, practical benefits, and tips for each exercise.4
4) Sequencing – learn how to put exercises together to make an effective and safe yoga workout. The eBook also provides several sample sequences to help you learn the basics of sequencing before making your own.