Start Programming Now: No CS Degree Needed is published by Alex Tamoykin in February 2015. This book has 63 pages in English, ISBN-13 B00TMXJP6G.
What it is
This book is the bare minimum guide helping you to start programming from scratch. In almost anything, the hardest part is to get the ball rolling. After reading this book you will be comfortable with programming. Further learning will require less effort since the ball is already rolling.
Who is it for
– You don’t have a Computer Science degree ?
– You would love to create software but don’t know where to start ?
– Want to put your software skills into real practice ?
If the answer to any of these question is yes, then this book is for you. I’ve been there. Most of computer science books are so in depth. There was nothing that explains the most important basics of different aspects of programming. This is what this book is about. It helps you to connect the dots and start programming something useful.
After reading this book you will be able to do 3 things:
1. Create a basic web application and put it on the Internet.
2. Write code yourself.
3. Understand and modify existing code.