Hacking: 101 Hacking Guide is published by Amazon Digital Services in June 2015. This book has 69 pages in English, ISBN-13 B0103OE95O.
Have you always been curious about the seemingly mysterious and daunting world of hacking? Do you want to explore and learn the art of hacking? Well, you have come to the right place.
This book is for beginners who want to learn about ethical hacking by starting with a solid foundation. Written in a down to earth style, it contains the key terms and concepts you need coupled with links to online resources that let you build your skills outside the book.
It breaks down hacking into easy to read chapters, and assumes no initial hacking knowledge, so even absolute beginners can benefit from it.
Here is a short glimpse into the contents of this book:
• Be able explain the difference between an ethical hacker and a non-ethical hacker, including goals and motivations
• Have a solid understanding of the basic terminology you need to study hacking
• Understand the different methods used to crack passwords
• Be familiar with the different types of attacks
• Learn the types of tools used by hackers
• Understand how port scanning works
• Know the steps involved in penetration testing
• Learn why Unix is popular with hackers
• Get some tips on how to keep building your skills
So what are you waiting for? Download this e-book today and be on your way to becoming a professional hacker!