PHP 5.5 Zend Certification – PHP Basics [Video] is published by Udemy in June 2016. This book has 2 hours pages in English, ISBN-13 .
The PHP Zend certification is well recognised in the industry as a standard of knowledge for PHP engineers. It is a certification that shows that the programmer knows the ins and outs of the PHP programming language.
This course is the first in a series of courses designed to cover the exam syllabus. It focuses on the first of the three most important sections of the syllabus.
This course is designed for programmers with some programming experience (preferably in PHP) who want to prepare for their Zend Certified Engineer 5.5 exams.
Although this course has the word “basics” it’s not a beginners course and is not aimed at people who have no programming experience. It’s more about the basics of PHP than it is about the basics of programming.
Programmers who have a good amount of experience in another language should be able to use this course to pick up the idiosyncrasies of the worlds most popular web programming language.
This course includes quiz questions and PDF notes drawn from my book.
What are the requirements?
- You should have a year of professional experience or significant hobby experience in a C based language
What am I going to get from this course?
- Prepare for the Zend 5.5 certification exam PHP Basics section
- Know the syllabus requirements for certification
- Know the important basics and where to find more information
- Confidently answer questions on the PHP language
What is the target audience?
- This course is designed for developers who already have some experience with PHP and want to progress to certification
- Developers who are familiar with a different language that has C as an ancestor will benefit from the focus on syntax
- It is specifically NOT for people new to programming or who are not at all familiar with languages. The course does not teach what a variable is and how to use one, but focuses on knowledge you need to certify.