Please let us know if you are looking for any book. We’ll try our best to update it.

468 Responses

1. Flex says:

Hello, I would like to request this book: Business Analytics Using R – A Practical Approach
    Book info:

2. Zinco says:

Hi Guys, It would be great if someone could provide the book “C# 7.0/6.0 In a Nutshell”

3. waheed says:

I am searching for this” Vehicle Systems and Driver Modelling: DSP, Human-To-vehicle Interfaces, driver behavior and safety”

4. Flex says:

Hello, I would like to request this book: Financial analytics with R : building a laptop laboratory for data science
    Thanks in advance

5. feng says:

Hi BookDL, i want to request for this book’s 3rd edition: ‘Computer Systems – A Programmer’s Perspective, 3rd Edition’, written by Randal E. Bryant
    thx very much

6. Rans Herhivigle says:

You have provided an early release version of “Spark: The Definitive Guide”
    Now the books has been released please provide full version.
    Location of full version:

7. Alex says:

Hi, long searched without any result.
    Myles Wilsom Walker “Smart Timing” and “W.D. Ganns Law Of Vibration & Forecasting Key”
    You are my last hope

8. James says:

Could I have the book, “ZigBee Wireless Networks and Transceivers”, please?

ZigBee Wireless Networks and Transceivers
    By: Shahin Farahani
    Publisher: Newnes
    Pub. Date: April 8, 2011
    Print ISBN-13: 978-0-7506-8393-7
    Print ISBN-10: 0-7506-8393-7

9. SXKDZ says:

Hi, would you please help me find the book “designing distributed systems” by Brendan Burns. Many thanks!

10. Book guy! says:

Looking for “Practical Monitoring” from O’Reilly:

11. dan says:

Hi guys is it possible for you to get any of these:
    1.Blockchain Applications: A Hands-On Approach 2017 by A. Bahga
    2. Mastering Blockchain: Deeper insights into decentralization, cryptography, Bitcoin, and popular Blockchain frameworks 2017 by I. Bashir
    3.Blockchain By Example: Decentralized applications using Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Hyperledger 2018 by B. Badr
    4.Ethereum Smart Contract Development: Advance your Blockchain career by learning Ethereum concepts and theories 2018 by I. Mukhopadhyay
    5.Building Blockchain Projects: Building decentralized Blockchain applications with Ethereum and Solidity 2017 by N. Prusty
    Thank You in advance, will never ask for anything again “til the next time.

12. My says:

Thank you for your hard work, I am looking for this book :

Cybersecurity attack and defense strategies

isbn 9781788475297

13. Dee says:

Would you have a link to the latest version of “No bullshit guide to linear algebra” (April 2, 2017)?

14. AJ says:

Hai I’m looking for this book, , I hope you guys can help me find the book 🙁 thank you in advance.

15. Walerughiens says:

Hey Bro, can you please provide the book “Learning Spark Streaming”.
    The books is at
    Thanks in advance!

16. ijakic says:

Hello I have search a lot but I coudn’t find
    Mark Myers: A Smarter Way to Learn Python: Learn it faster. Remember it longer (2017)

17. Pepe says:

I have search a lot but I coudn’t find the book The Invent To Learn Guide To Fun Josh Burker

this book is at

18. Sachin says:

Please upload:
    Physical Security Principles
    Author: Michael E. Knoke, CPP, Managing Editor; Kevin E. Peterson, CPP, Co-Editor
    ISBN: 978-1-934904-61-9
    Publish Date: 2015
    Pages: 582

19. dara says:

Hello, can I request the following book:
    – Scrum: The Art of Doing Twice the Work in Half the Time by Jeff Sutherland (

– Scrum Shortcuts Without Cutting Corners: Agile Tactics, Tools & Tips by Ilan Goldstein (

– The Personal MBA: Master the Art of Business by Josh Kaufman (