Wacom Design Sketching: Render Design Ideas in Photoshop [Video] is published by Skillshare in June 2016. This book has 29m pages in English, ISBN-13 .
Inside, you will learn tips and tricks used to render design ideas in Photoshop. Use these techniques to build up your portfolio, create a new design project or maybe you just want to learn digital product design.
This class walks you through the process from early ideation doodles and quick sketches in Sketchbook Pro all the way to adding highlights and shading in Photoshop.
You will learn:
- How to practice ellipses and how to sketch them in perspective
- The techniques to quickly get ideas down and render them in Photoshop
- How to add highlights
- How to add shadows
- The basic tools used for shading
- How to render a car from line work
- To block out shapes and silhouettes
- Why a light source is super important
- How to add weight to your design
- …and a lot more!